BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE TOO?

 Why would God, who is a good, God allow bad things to happen to good people.  This question has been asked since the beginning of time as we know it.  Why would an ALL KNOWING GOD, ALL POWERFUL GOD, allow bad things to happen?  

CS LEWIS once said:   WE DONT SO MUCH WANT A HEAVENLY FATHER, BUT RATHER A GRANDFATHER IN HEAVEN, WHO LIKES TO SEE PEOPLE ENJOYING THEMSELVES.   HIS PLAN FOR THE UNIVERSE WAS THAT A GOOD TIME WOULD BENHAD BE ALL (Paraphrased). 

Far to often we look at pain and sorrow that others experience and we try to theologies about it.  We become angry with God and ask why, yet he's a loving Father. God will never give me more than I can handle.  I'm hurting.   I don't like this so well.  The bottom line here is we live in a fallen world, yes I said a fallen world.   In this world you will have trouble.  I told you these things you SO THAT  would have peace.  Take Heart as I have overcome the world.


This blog is dedicated to the Passtors of House Fire Ministries.

Michelle Beckle is a life music and drama coach.  I hope this was a blessing to you.  Please feel free to contact me 623.755.3916.  Becklemusic.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POSITIVITY AND MUSIC

THE KING OF COOL

JEANS MUSIC AND BABY LOVE