ONLINE AND STUDIO CLASSES

 IS IT MORE VALUABLE TO DO COACHING CLASSES ONLINE OR FACE TO FACE BEGS THE QUESTION..


This is interesting that Google found students learn 4 to 5 times more material in an online stream versus a traditional face to face.  Online classes give students 360 degrees of control in that learning flow.  Generally a student can work faster and take in more information.

Many teachers struggle to retain students over the long haul with traditional face to face. Online students can retain 30 to 60 percent more than face to face students per research institutions.  One thought might be that online classes engage students more with multimedia content.  Online learning has a smaller time investment.  

Online classes are a greener choice with rising gas prices.  Clients don't have to travel back and forth.  It enables you to reach beyond your current time and geography zones.  Online classes reduce energy consumption with no CO2 emissions.

I absolutely enjoyed putting this together.  I understand the traditional face to face is important to some students.  While I do offer that, sometimes I do travel for business for my online clients.  I have about a 5 percent Studio rate for face to face.  The requests for my business are about 90 percent for Virtual.  The face to face students I work with understand the travel is part of my essential business.  It's something I throughly enjoy.  I get to see and do things that many folks might not get that opportunity.  


Coach Beckle Life and Music

Acting and Influencer 


623.755.3916


Becklemusic.com 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POSITIVITY AND MUSIC

THE KING OF COOL

JEANS MUSIC AND BABY LOVE